The Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI), announced that the agency has begun administering extended Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), and Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) over the weekend.
Friday, January 15, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
- Kentucky’s Office of Unemployment Insurance Begins Paying CAA Extension Programs
- Twenty Lee Countians Named to HCTC President & Dean’s Lists
- 2021 Budgets Approved and Other LC Fiscal Court Meeting Highlights
- Booze vs BMI? 1 in 4 Kentuckians would choose alcohol over exercise in January 2021, reveals poll.
- KRDHD Covid-19 Update for January 20, 2021
Sports trivia lovers will be put to the test starting January 15 with an online University of Kentucky Basketball trivia contest. Produced by the University Press of Kentucky and online store The Uncommonwealth of Kentucky, the 25-question trivia quiz will award the top three scorers with … Read more
On January 6, 2021, an invading horde of fanatical Donald Trump supporters seething with violent rage and heavily armed, lay siege to the U.S. Capitol. Breaching the perimeter, toppling barric…
The Center for Rural Development has three different youth programs targeted towards students in grades 8-11. Rogers Scholars, for current high school sophomores; Rogers Explorers, for c…
Seeing opportunity in every difficulty
I am amazed that January is almost halfway gone. It reminds me of a verse in Daniel 2:21 that says in the KJV, “And He changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth kings and setters up kin…
The Reformers: Among top GOP figures, the dance away from Trump is well under way, often with a pre-Trump vision.