Gary Gene Kash of Beattyville, Kentucky husband of Rosalie Deaton Kash departed this life Friday, January 11, 2019 at the age of 65 years, 7 months and 20 days. He was a son of the late Cordie and Betty Ruth Spencer Kash born in Oneida, Kentucky on May 22, 1953. He was a former oil field worker and Lee County Deputy Jailer, a founding member of the Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department and a member of the Lee County Rescue Squad. He is survived by his wife of 23 years, Rosalie Deaton Kash of Beattyville, Kentucky; his daughter, Mahalla Ellen Kash of Beattyville, Kentucky; two step-sons, Norman (April) Miller and Thomas (Denise) Miller both of Beattyville, Kentucky; 8 grandchildren and one brother Don Kash of Beattyville, Kentucky. He was preceded in death by his parents, Cordie and Betty Ruth Spencer Kash. He also leaves behind a host of other relatives and friends to mourn his passing. Serving as pallbearers; Nate Lair, Matt Lutes, Brad Newman, Norman Miller, Thomas Miller and Tyler Phillips. Serving as honorary pallbearers; Nick Collins, Timmy Collins, Thomas Deaton, Chris Collins, Casey Helton and Don Kash.
- Worker Cooperative Training in Hazard
- Give to the ‘Ag Tag’ Fund to Invest in the Future of Kentucky Agriculture
- Frankfort Tidbits
- Recent Flooding Causes Judge-Executive Caudill to Sign a Declaration of a Local State of Emergency in Lee County
- Valiant Effort By Lady Cats Falls Short in District Tourney
- Auditor’s Findings in 2017 Fiscal Court Audit
- All Roads Lead to Home
- Senate meets in Old State Capitol
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.