PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WE TEST OUR NEW FEED FOR FUTURE COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE VIDEOS, ETC FOR LEE COUNTY ALONG WITH OUR WEEKLY REVIEW.
Jessica L Butler, the GM-Editor of The Beattyville Enterprise gives a recap of current stories in print for Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- KRDHD Update for January 22, 2021
- KRDHD Covid-19 Update for January 20, 2021
- KRDHD Covid-19 County Monitoring
- Veterans Walk-In Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic
- KRDHD Covid-19 Update for January 13, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccination Info
- OC Judge-Executive Turner Receives Covid-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine rolls out to 70 and older in Knox
- KRDHD Covid-19 Update January 4, 2021
- Frankfort Regional Driver Licensing Office Temporarily Closed Due to COVID-19
- Attorney General Cameron Announces Appointment of Greg Wolf as Commissioner of the Department of Criminal Investigations
- State Rep. Wesley Files & Co Sponsors Multiple Bills in His First Week in Office
- Clayton Douglas Charles, 67
- Charles Douglas Lutes
- Kirby Colwell, age 77
- Frankfort Focus
- Donald Dean Hoskins
- Kenneth James Turner
- Two Lee Countians Make UK Dean’s List
- Kentucky’s Office of Unemployment Insurance Begins Paying CAA Extension Programs
- Twenty Lee Countians Named to HCTC President & Dean’s Lists
- Courthouse Comments By LC Judge Executive; Chuck Caudill
- Watterson & Hinkle Earn Top Spots in 14th Region District Basketball
- Attorney General Cameron’s Office of Rate Intervention Saves Kentuckians Nearly $18 million in Proposed Electrical Rate Increases
- Booze vs BMI? 1 in 4 Kentuckians would choose alcohol over exercise in January 2021, reveals poll.
- Frankfort Focus
- Three Forks Regional Jail Report
- Ariella Kay Bottom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.