Monday, May 25, 2020
Saturday, May 23, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
- Gov. Beshear on effigy: 'I will not be afraid, I will not be bullied'
- Calipari: Cats will be in a 'pretty good bubble' upon return to campus
- Why wear a mask when you go out in public? Because you may have the coronavirus and it's contagious
- Former Kentucky coach Eddie Sutton dies at age 84
- Both parties condemn Beshear effigy
Wearing a mask when out in public is even more important as Kentucky reopens its economy, medical professionals advise. Many Kentuckians are skeptical.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (KT) — John Calipari expects things to be different, much different, when players return to campus for voluntary workouts in less than two weeks. Read more
When Teresa Scenters messaged me on Facebook while I was on spring break two years ago, I thought maybe she was kidding about becoming news editor for the Berea Citizen.
Over a month ago our entire world changed and The Berea Citizen changed with it.
During this COVID -19 crisis, local community newspapers all across Kentucky, are providing essential information to towns and cities in new ways, big and small. Many newspapers, like this o…
It’s time to stand up and be counted.
Although Governor Andy Beshear is just beginning his tenure, former Governor Matt Bevin is raising new allegations of corruption and issuing a warning to Kentucky voters.
Fred Rogers was a big part of my childhood. I watched his show nearly every day when I came home from school at Kirksville Elementary. His shows were always informative and very educational an…