WHERE TO VOTE
• Folk Center: Gay Stephens, West Berea-Mayde, Clay
• Kingston Elementary: Bobtown-Red Lick, Brassfield-Bearwallow, Army Depot, Kingston
• Madison Southern High School: East Berea, North Berea, South Berea, Menelaus Todd West, Menelaus Todd East
• Silver Creek Elementary: Big Hill-Blue Lick, Silver Creek, Walker Branch
AT THE POLLS
• The polling locations will be open 6 a.m. -6 p.m. Peak times are 7-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. Absentee voting has already ended and voters are expected to vote in their respective precinct.
• Madison County Clerk Kenny Barger said if voter fraud is suspected to contact the election laws violation hotline at (800) 328-8683. The hotline is open 6 a.m.-7 p.m. on Tuesday. KRS 15.243 gives the Attorney General jurisdiction to investigate and enforce election law violations by civil and criminal means. In addition to the hotline, investigators from the Attorney General’s office may patrol precincts and polling places throughout the state on election day in order to respond immediately to complaints.
• Madison County will be using upgraded voting equipment supplied by Election Systems and Software, replacing the previous election equipment that’s been in use since 2000.
RACES TO WATCH
There are six state executive offices up for grabs Tuesday:
Governor: Matt Bevin & Ralph Alvarado (R), Andy Beshear & Jacqueline Coleman (D), John Hicks (L)
Attorney General: Daniel Cameron (R), Greg Stumbo (D)
Secretary of State: Heather French Henry (D), Michael Adams (R)
Agriculture Commissioner: Ryan Quarles (R), Robert Conway (D), Joshua Gilpin (L)
Auditor: Mike Harmon (R), Sheri Donahue (D), Kyle Hugenberg (L)
Treasurer: Allison Ball (R), Michael Bowman (D)