Volunteers and members of the Cleveland Frost Post 50 of the American Legion placed flags on the graves of veterans at the Berea Cementery ahead of the Memorial Day holiday last Friday. Because of the COVD-19 pandemic, the Post didn’t conduct its annual Memorial Day program at the cemetery but remained “strongly committed to honoring those who have died in service to our country.” The group of more than 50 volunteers included members of the Berea Police Department. In above photo, Reece Simmons placed a flag in perfect position last week.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Three Newly Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Jackson County Today (July 01, 2020)
- CLARIFICATION - Christian Health clarifies statement, says no new cases reported
- Kentucky COVID-19 Update for Monday June 29, 2020
- Three New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Jackson County today (June 29, 2020)
- BREAKING NEWS - Christian Health Center announces 47 residents, 8 staff positive for COVID-19
- "Confirmed" Cases vs "Probable" Cases vs "Active" Cases Explained
- 7 New Confirmed COVID Cases Reported for Jackson County Today (June 26, 2020)
- Knox man gets 15 years for stabbing, holding woman
- By All Means BE FREE but also BE SAFE!!
- Virus on the rise
- Fourth of July Events
- Sheriff's Department makes drug arrest
- Howard (Doug) Isaacs
- Unique Primary a big draw
- Geneva Bryant Harrison
- Wife gives lazy husband reason to lie at home
- State to open 3 additional locations to deal with unemployment issues
- Berea briefs
- Monnie Rhea Watkins
- Beshear: 'Virus not going away yet'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.