Berea Citizen Publisher Keith Taylor delivered donations (totaling nearly $3,000) to the Kentucky Baptist Disaster Relief Tuesday. Whitaker Bank of Madison and Rockcastle Counties assisted The Berea Citizen in the joint effort. Taylor, right, is joined by Kentucky Baptist Convention Associate Executive Director Jim Donnell, left, and KBC Disaster Relief Director Ron Crow, middle. (Photo by Robin Cornetet)
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- How do you put a price on a tap-dancing duck?
- Newspapers continue to stand the test of time
- New state law would make porch piracy a felony
- Upgrades could boost Wligreen Lake boat dock
- Library sowing seeds for spring
- Fred Lakes
- Citizen honored by KPA, brings home General Excellence award
- Mr. Sammie Franklin Grant
- Madison County Sports Hall of Fame's first Induction Class unveiled
- Saying goodbye to a friend I never met
- Holding a vigil
- Madison County Family Court: Week ending January 12, 2022
- Madison County Detention Center: January 11-12, 2022
- C. Ray Vick
- Shirley Thurston Sergeant
- Madison County Detention Center: January 6 - 10, 2022
- Lady Pirates aim 'four' more in All 'A' Tournament
- Fred Lakes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.