The Berea Parks and Recreation Department has been offering a free water zumba class this winter at Creekside Lodge. The class, instructed by Veronica Rosignoli of 24/7 Fitness in Berea, is held each Tuesday and will run through March 19. In top photo, Rosignoli leads participants during a break in a water zumba routine. The Parks and Recreation Department also has a summer zumba class that will be held at the Berea City Pool.
- Long night for Berea City Council
- Aw, shucks!!!
- Citizens have their say at city strategic planning meeting
- Fiscal Court honors late Sheriff Cecil 'Dude' Cochran
- Lady Eagles coach Summer Simmons steps down after 9 seasons
- Prep Notebook: Eagles looking to replace seven starters on diamond
- Court honors late Sheriff Cecil 'Dude' Cochran
- Winter fitness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.