Details for Church Secretary - London
The First United Methodist Church of London seeks an Office Secretary to work part time, three days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. till noon. Additional hours and days may be scheduled as needed. Duties include, answering the phone, sending out Church emails, preparing the Sunday Bulletin, making copies, greeting visitors, answering questions, handing out food pantry bags, occasional trips to the Post Office and Bank, keeping the office organized, among other general office duties. Computer skills are required and must be willing to learn Church software programs. Compensation starts at $10/hour. Send resumes to First United Methodist Church, 301 West 5th St., London, KY. 40741.
- Corbin Readifest is Tuesday
- U.S. House passes federal minimum wage hike proposal; Senate unlikely to follow
- The Heat is ON
- New Jail to be Complete in a Few Weeks
- Gossip Girl rebooted by HBO streaming service
- DUI arrest on Hwy. 1524
- Maci Morris basketball camp a success
- Bell Schools will not enroll new students from Pineville
- Officer involved shooting in McCreary County
- Grant writer indicted; Attorney says she was doing her job
- Road rage cause multi-vehicle accident
- U.S. 421 at Elk Hill to close for three days
- 15 indicted by Clay Grand Jury
- You can run, but you can't hide!
- Body found in Harlan County
- Rabbit Cox in Custody
- Body found on US 421
- Red light means stop!