COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- ‘The Walking Dead: World Beyond’: Reunited, At Last (RECAP)
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 10/24
- ‘NCIS: LA’: Gerald McRaney on Kilbride’s New Official Job, Building Trust With the Team & More
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’: The Pitfalls of Post-Apocalyptic Parenting (RECAP)
- ‘Succession’: Sarah Snook on Shiv Making Power Moves & Picking Sides in Season 3
- ‘Succession’ Asks Who Will Be ‘King Potato’ in ‘Mass in Time of War’ (RECAP)
- ’90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way’: A Hundred Second Chances (RECAP)
- Will ‘Coach Rodgers’ have alternate sleeping quarters in wake of back pain before Packers’ win over Washington?
- Crooked Cop Sentenced in Federal Court
- Knox man arrested after multiple attempted Court Square break-ins
- Law enforcement finds car on edge of 50 foot drop
- Chesnut named new Director of Philanthropy at Baptist Health Corbin
- Don't Miss This Issue!
- Four owe over $100,000 in child support
- COVID numbers trending down
- Two charged with Sunday burglary
- Accused of messing with minors
- John Root
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.