COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- ‘Russian Doll’ Star Charlie Barnett Gives an Update on a ‘Very Different’ Season 2
- Bobby Collett Obituary
- Domestic Violence Lands Both Husband and Wife in Jail
- What would you like people to say about you after you die?
- Community Calendar: November 23, 2021
- ‘Dickinson’ Star Jane Krakowski on Mrs. Dickinson’s Season 3 Grief & Asylum Adventure
- Jackelyn Campbell Obituary
- Three Forks Regional Jail Report
- Lucky to be Alive!
- 20-year-old woman missing
- Wild night on Horse Creek?
- One Juvenile facing charges
- Cannon woman arrested for child abuse
- Two indicted for assaulting officers
- Stolen Breathitt High School Items Recovered
- 2021-2022 preseason All-County women's basketball teams
- Gibson caught with meth, narcotics
- Elder Law Guidance Welcomes New Associate Attorney Joshua E. Murray
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.