The 60 day delinquency letters for real property taxes that remain unpaid will be mailed on June 5, 2019. The sale date for unpaid property taxes will be August 1, 2019. Taxpayers have until July 31, 2019, to pay their delinquent property taxes at the Jackson County Clerk’s office or come into my office and enter into a payment plan to keep the property taxes from being sold. For a payment plan, you must make your first plan payment on the date that you sign the agreement and the property tax must be paid in full within 12 months, divided into equal monthly payments. You may, of course, pay ahead. Your taxes will continue to accrue interest on the full amount owed until they are paid in full. If your taxes are sold, the amount you owe will increase substantially and may result in the sale of your real property. I recommend that everyone pay their taxes or enter into an agreement before August 1, 2019. If you wish to enter into a payment plan, please give us a call at 287-0000 to schedule an appointment.
- Hammond Back in Court for Murder Charges
- 2019 War Hammer 100 Endurance Run: Success Despite the Heavy Rain
- JCHS Class of 2019 Represented by Three Valedictorians!!
- 2019 McKee High School Reunion
- 23rd Annual Stringbean Memorial Festival
- Obituary for Ragan Reece
- City Council Hears Update on Fire Tower Grant
- Obituary for Lila Sparks
- Portion of Ky. 3447 closed Monday for repairs
- Jackson Co. Board of Education Accepting Sealed Bid Proposals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.