The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, is investigating a fatal collision that occurred just before 12:30 on HWY 290 in Annville, KY. The initial investigation indicates a 2015 Dodge Journey, operated by Darrow Baldwin, 40 years old of Annville, was traveling north on HWY 290, when he lost control of the vehicle. The vehicle traveled over an embankment and collided with a tree. As a result of the collision Darrow Baldwin was pronounced deceased at the scene, by the Jackson County Coroner. His infant passenger was transported to the University of Kentucky Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The ongoing investigation is being conducted by KSP Post 7 Trooper Toney Allen. He was assisted on scene by KSP Post 7 personnel, Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, Pond Creek Fire Department, Jackson County EMS and the Jackson County Coroner’s Office.
- Sheriff’s Report for February 19, 2020
- Guilty! Two Counts of Complicity to Commit Murder
- Recent Flooding On Indian Creek Endangers Motorists
- Alcohol Beverage Control Liquor License Decision Making Process Explained
- Murder Trial of Bobby Hammonds Begins
- 2020 JCHS Homecoming
- Generals and Lady Generals to Host 49th District Tournament
- Obituary - Charles Jackson Robinson
- Obituary - Ralph Smith
- Welcome James "Jayme" Marcum to the Jackson County Sun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.