Judge Noble indicted on three counts, as presented by the Grand Jury Monday, Aug. 12. The indictment is as follows: Count I - Abuse of Public Trust; Count II - Theft by unlawful taking; and Count III - Official Misconduct. See attached documents and more coming as information becomes available.
- Stoops: Cats made strides in second scrimmage
- Kash Daniel's passion, drive inspires his Kentucky teammates
- Rose confident UK running backs can pick up where Snell left off
- Breathitt Executive Judge Jeff Noble indicted on three counts
- Stoops: Cats have work to do on defense, but time to reach peak
- Whick's Whiz Kid, no bigger name than Irene
- UK Football: Gran's offensive philosophy more about team than scheme
- A seasoned veteran, UK QB Wilson the centerpiece of Wildcats' offense
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.