Coach TeWayne Willis's Bobcats (6-6) had little trouble with Jackson City (3-3)Thursday evening on the road at Douthitt Park. With eight different Bobcats coming up with hits, and three driving in three runs (Andrew Combs, Cam Stacy, Blake Ritchie), Breathitt cruised to the 19-6 win in five innings. Breathitt put five on the board in the top of the first, scored three in the next two innings, and then added six more in the fourth and five in the fifth. Nick Correll picks up the win for the Bobcats with three innings of work, while Colton Smith suffers the loss for the Tigers. Breathitt takes control of the 55th District with the win, coupled with its earlier win over Wolfe County. Read about it in your Times-Voice.
- Obituary-Elbert Harvey Jr.
- Bobcat Chandler Howard signs with Alice Lloyd
- Obituary-Mary Helen Strong
- Obituary-Norma Jean Miller
- OBITUARY/DANNY WAYNE SPENCER
- Obituary-Noah Thomas Ritchie
- TIMES-VOICE - Bobcats fall to Hazard in All ‘A’ final
- Breathitt takes down Knott Central in all ‘A’
- Obituary-Raleigh Shepherd
- Adreonna Schutz keeps soaring to new heights
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.