According to court documents filed in the Breathitt County Circuit Court, alleged scammer and Jackson’s infamous social media personality Chrystal Collins was arrested and taken into custody on Friday, June 10, 2022, for failing her court ordered random drug test. The drug test showed three separate illegal drugs in her system. Collins was previously ordered by the court to remain drug and alcohol free as well as be subjected to random drug testing.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.