The Clay County Fiscal Court will meet Thursday, April 11th at 3 p.m.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Jackson Manor Now Officially COVID FREE!! Drive Thru Celebration Parade Scheduled for Next Week!
- Bell County up to 4 COVID-19 cases
- First COVID-19 Related Death Reported in Clay County
- New COVID-19 case confirmed in Bell County
- Community Mourns Thirteenth COVID-19 Related Death While Celebrating Nine More Recoveries
- Two More Recoveries at Jackson Manor & No New Cases of COVID-19 in Jackson County!
- Pike County Health Department Announces 5 Week Old Infant Hospitalized with COVID-19
- First Case of Covid-19 in Lee County
- Latest Cover-19 Update from KRDHD
- Barbourville Highschool Graduation Parade
- First COVID death in Clay
- One charged in I-75 accident
- Hit and run arrest
- The Garrard Mansion
- Man charged with hitting mailboxes with bat
- 'Probable' second death related to COVID in Clay
- Circuit clerk's office opens Monday
- Teresa Kay Gregory obituary
- Gladine Begley obituary
- Brumley leads police on three-county chase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.