Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff’s Deputy Landry Collett arrested Elisha J. Couch age 23 of Manchester early Wednesday morning June 5, 2019 at approximately 2:42 AM. The arrest occurred in the Laurel County detention center parking lot in London after Deputy Collett received a complaint of a possible impaired driver and conducted an investigation on the driver of a Plymouth determining that she was under the influence. This individual was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence – first offense; improper equipment; license to be in possession. This individual was lodged in the Laurel County detention center.
- Four involved in murder cases to appear in court
- Grand jury indictments returned
- Timothy Darrell Davidson Obituary
- Two Clay women arrested in Berea
- Nolan asks officers to 'shoot him'
- Mother makes false kidnap complaint
- Intoxicated at Dollar Store
- Louise Hensley Obituary
- Just having too much fun?
- Threatening people with knife
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.