Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective James Sizemore along with Detective Bryon Lawson, Maj. Chuck Johnson, Lieut. Chris Edwards, and Sgt. Brett Reeves arrested James C. Johnson age 21 of Lily on Monday afternoon May 18, 2020 at approximately 2:50 PM. The arrest occurred off Robinson Creek Road, approximately 7 miles South of London while the Sheriff's office was investigating a drug complaint there. Deputies found James Johnson in possession of a large amount of marijuana wax, a large quantity of marijuana vapor cartridges, a pistol, rifle, and shotgun and a large sum of US currency. This individual was charged with trafficking in marijuana more than 8 ounces but under 5 pounds – first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia. This individual was lodged in the Laurel County correctional center. Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County correctional center. Photo of contraband seized attached to this report.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Community Mourns Thirteenth COVID-19 Related Death While Celebrating Nine More Recoveries
- Two More Recoveries at Jackson Manor & No New Cases of COVID-19 in Jackson County!
- Pike County Health Department Announces 5 Week Old Infant Hospitalized with COVID-19
- First Case of Covid-19 in Lee County
- Latest Cover-19 Update from KRDHD
- Barbourville Highschool Graduation Parade
- Grateful Ed ready for dine-in reopening
- Union to re-open campus in the Fall
- Thirteenth Death due to COVID-19 Reported for Jackson Manor
- Middlesboro Mall back open as of Wednesday, May 20
- Two charged in DUI traffic stop
- Governor Beshear Makes Appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions
- Beshear Administration Authorizes Renewing Licenses, ID Cards Remotely
- Brenda Joyce Scalf Rice obituary
- Hit and run arrest
- Gov. announces more openings
- High school sports can start Monday on limited basis
- White charged in Laurel meth bust
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.