Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Bo Harris along with Deputy Tommy Houston and Deputy James Sizemore arrested Gilbert Ray Woollum age 62 of Corbin early Monday morning September 6, 2021 at approximately 2:49 AM. The arrest occurred at a residence off Lynn Acres Road, approximately 10 miles South of London after deputies were dispatched to a complaint that a male subject had fired a shotgun off in the vicinity of another male subject there. When deputies arrived at the scene and conducted an investigation they learned that allegedly the home owner had been drinking alcoholic beverages and had demanded that subjects that he had allowed to stay in the residence vacate the residence. The homeowner then allegedly retrieved a shotgun and returned to the immediate vicinity where a male subject was sitting in a chair and fired the shotgun through a door very near the male subject sitting there. Gilbert Ray Woollum was charged with wanton endangerment – first-degree and was lodged in the Laurel County correctional center. Photo of accused attached courtesy of the Laurel County correctional center. A shotgun was recovered at the scene. Photo of shotgun blast to doorway attached to this report.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Covid-19 Update August 12, 2021
- Former Clay woman taking leave of absence as Superintendent
- Failed drug rehab patients causing issues, officials say
- Ohio man found in wrecked Jeep with underage girl
- Is Clay a Meth Pipeline?
- Saul Jones
- Gov. Beshear: ‘Due to National Shortage, There Will Not Be Enough Monoclonal Antibody Infusions Anywhere. Get the Vaccine.’
- Tuesday's statement from Advent Health
- Les Marcum
- Napier allegedly fires shots in domestic dispute
- Woman finds father's missing WWII foot locker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.