Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Allen Turner along with Deputy Joey Robinson and Deputy Gary Mailer and his canine edge arrested John R. Holland age 36 of East Bernstadt on Saturday not August 17, 2019 at approximately 7:48 PM. The arrest occurred on KY 490 approximately 7 miles north of London after this subject was charged on a clay District Court warrant of arrest charging fleeing or evading police – first-degree – motor vehicle; fleeing or evading police – second-degree – on foot; reckless driving; six counts of wanton endangerment – first-degree – police officer is victim; wanton endangerment – first-degree; assault – third-degree – police officer is victim. This individual was lodged in the Laurel County correctional center. Photo of accused attached is courtesy of Laurel County correctional center.
- Is a new lake in Clay's future?
- Hall sentenced to 53 months
- MISSING PERSON
- Rice's Fork man charged in sex crimes
- Guilty pleas entered over sex charges
- Former Clay woman charged with DUI
- 'Don't tell the deputies I ask where they are'
- Memorial Drive will be closed beginning Monday
- Owen "O.J." Hensley
- Gregory charged in stabbing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.