Mae Napier, 96, of Goose Rock, KY, passed away Friday, September 10th, at Advent Health Hospital in Manchester. Mae was born in Manchester, KY, on July 13th, 1925, a daughter of the late Thomas Harris and Roxy Broughton. She is preceded in death by her husband, Vester Napier. Mae is survived by her daughter, Barbara Napier of Goose Rock. Also, the following grandchildren: Vivian Angel, Jeremy Fusner, Terry Napier, Kimberly Napier, Sheena Napier, Brian Napier, Renee Napier, Brent Napier, and Benjie Napier. As well as a host of Great-Grandchildren. In addition to her husband and parents, Mae is preceded in death by her sons: Raymond Napier, Justice Napier, Herbert Napier, and Woodrow Napier. Also, by the following brothers and sisters: Elmer Harris, Earl Harris, Estill Harris, Ledford Harris, Ellis Harris, Henry Harris, Bernice Bowling, and Louise Grubb. As well as one grandchild, Mamie Napier. Services for Mae will be held at 2:00 PM on Monday, September 13th, at Britton Funeral Home, with Roy Lane Woods and Paul Mitchell officiating. Burial will follow at the Goose Rock Cemetery. Visitation will be held at 12:00 PM on Monday, September 13th, at Britton Funeral Home.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Covid-19 Update August 12, 2021
- Former Clay woman taking leave of absence as Superintendent
- Failed drug rehab patients causing issues, officials say
- Ohio man found in wrecked Jeep with underage girl
- Is Clay a Meth Pipeline?
- Saul Jones
- Gov. Beshear: ‘Due to National Shortage, There Will Not Be Enough Monoclonal Antibody Infusions Anywhere. Get the Vaccine.’
- Tuesday's statement from Advent Health
- Les Marcum
- Napier allegedly fires shots in domestic dispute
- Woman finds father's missing WWII foot locker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.