Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff’s Detective Daniel Grigsby along with Deputy Robert Reed, Detective Bryon Lawson, Deputy Rick Cloyd, and Deputy Charlie Johnson arrested Flora Proffitt age 28 of Norwood Dr., East Bernstadt on Friday night June 7, 2019 at approximately 7:45 PM. The arrest occurred in Western Laurel County after this subject allegedly was beating on the door of off duty Sheriff’s Detective Daniel Grigsby’s home. An investigation was conducted and this individual was determined to be under the influence –was talking very incoherent and stated “I used meth and jumped out of the car.” This individual was charged with public intoxication – controlled substances; criminal trespassing – third-degree. This individual was lodged in the Laurel County detention center. Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County detention center.
- Grant writer indicted; Attorney says she was doing her job
- Officer involved shooting in McCreary County
- Road rage cause multi-vehicle accident
- 15 indicted by Clay Grand Jury
- U.S. 421 at Elk Hill to close for three days
- Body found on US 421
- Police chase attempted burglar
- Teddy Smallwood Obituary
- Big changes coming to elementary sports
- Murder indictment returned
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.