CNN's Anderson Cooper calls out President Donald Trump over a tweet he retweeted that claims the Clintons were somehow behind the death of billionaire financier and accused sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Alex Rodriguez's burner Instagram account
- ‘There’s just more stability’: Arizona has filled several holes on the depth chart entering 2019
- Red Report: Youngsters learning at ILB; depth chart not settled; Domann getting closer
- Local/area sports briefs
- "Old" Brott supplies stable force for Bobcats
- Ready to go? Even if he doesn’t play against Raiders, Aaron Rodgers believes he’s prepared for season opener
- Despite up-and-down showings, Packers GM Brian Gutekunst doesn’t plan to seek outside QB help
- Freshman OLB Nelson in line for role in Husker defense, special teams
- Man indicted on federal charges for mail handling abuse
- Sick Inmate Passes Away
- Myrick returns to lead newspaper into its 115th year
- Circuit Judge sues for part ownership of liquor store
- Allegedly attempts to set house on fire
- Gray woman charged with robbery in Barbourville
- 'The deaths have got to end'
- Bobcats look strong at camp
- Hold my beer while I ride this trailer?
- Blackjewel miners told if they want help to move to Harlan