CNN's Ed Lavandera talks to a U.S. citizen and daughter of undocumented immigrants who has watched her family slowly disappear after being detained and deported.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Miranda Lambert 'creeps' on her husband
- Priyanka Chopra doesn't believe in love at first sight
- Jason Momoa to appear on The Simpsons
- Corbin Readifest is Tuesday
- U.S. House passes federal minimum wage hike proposal; Senate unlikely to follow
- The Heat is ON
- New Jail to be Complete in a Few Weeks
- Gossip Girl rebooted by HBO streaming service
- Officer involved shooting in McCreary County
- Grant writer indicted; Attorney says she was doing her job
- Road rage cause multi-vehicle accident
- U.S. 421 at Elk Hill to close for three days
- 15 indicted by Clay Grand Jury
- You can run, but you can't hide!
- Body found in Harlan County
- Rabbit Cox in Custody
- Body found on US 421
- Red light means stop!