House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy spoke to reporters on January 13, a day after he had announced he would not cooperate with the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol. CNN's John Avlon reacts to his statements.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Frost, Husker assistants conduct home visit with top remaining 2022 target
- Arizona football hires Josh Omura as coordinator of high school recruiting
- 1776 Action: A challenge to 'anti-American indoctrination' in K-12 curriculum
- Romee Strijd gets engaged to Laurens Van Leeuwen
- Dua Lipa thinks hard work is key to success
- Tom Brady's family are his 'biggest supporters'
- All 'A' Tournament tips off Wednesday at EKU
- Courts push back against COVID mandates as Americans' support for such measures dwindles
- BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff rounds up 14 for drug trafficking
- Knox man arrested for rape, sexual abuse
- Two charged in burglary
- Knox Central men's basketball survives comeback effort from Corbin, three players post double-doubles in victory, follow with win against Tate's Creek
- Lee County Emergency Management Issues GOLDEN Alert
- Golden Wells
- Mr, Richard Bond Searcy Obituary
- Jessica Getson Herald
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY
- Former Clay man sentenced to 42 years over murder
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.