CNN's Jake Tapper says former Trump White House Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's tweet blaming President Joe Biden for a murder rate that occurred during the Trump administration is an example of partisans on both sides of the aisle who use upsetting news to launch political attacks.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Under the Bridge
- Lee County Man Charged with Owsley Assault
- Scalf man charged with sexual abuse
- Lee County Teacher Charged with Strangulation, Assault, & Other Charges
- James Ashton Odell Brown
- Two arrested after children found living in deplorable conditions around needles and drugs
- COVID-19 Strikes Again
- *US Hwy 421 Traffic Alert for Saturday October 16, 2021*
- Sizemore crowned Homecoming Queen
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.