President Donald Trump directed Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and two top State Department officials to deal with his private attorney Rudy Giuliani when the Ukrainian President sought to meet Trump, in a clear circumvention of official channels, according to two sources familiar with the conversation.
- Huskers' Nov. 2 game at Purdue slated for early kickoff
- Amanda Holden breaks her leg
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard forgot their wedding anniversary
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott getting back together?
- Greg Hansen: Is the Ka-Thrill gone? Tate's rushing numbers keep falling
- Hub Arkush: Bears still searching for themselves after Saints surrender
- Wyoming looks to build on progress in passing game
- Scent honored with Susan Arthur Award
- Bishop dies from self-inflicted gunshot
- Man Fatally Stabbed in Lee County
- Courthouse Comments by Judge Caudill
- New grant to help keep Clay schools safe
- Plans for Farmer’s Market pavilion moving forward
- Elsie Ruth Bishop Obituary
- We are Knox County’s News Source
- Big check coming to Clay?
- Barbourville Utilities: Annual Main Water Flushing
- WoodSongs Coffeehouse