Some Democratic North Carolina state senators are calling for the resignation of Robinson, a Republican, after footage of him saying that American children should not be taught about "transgenderism, homosexuality -- any of that filth," was shared on social media.
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Surprise! Bryan Greenberg and Jamie Chung welcome twins
- Saturday Night Live bosses 'scrambling' to replace Ed Sheeran
- Snoop Dogg's mom dies
- ‘The Walking Dead: World Beyond’: Reunited, At Last (RECAP)
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 10/24
- ‘NCIS: LA’: Gerald McRaney on Kilbride’s New Official Job, Building Trust With the Team & More
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’: The Pitfalls of Post-Apocalyptic Parenting (RECAP)
- ‘Succession’: Sarah Snook on Shiv Making Power Moves & Picking Sides in Season 3
- Crooked Cop Sentenced in Federal Court
- Knox man arrested after multiple attempted Court Square break-ins
- Law enforcement finds car on edge of 50 foot drop
- Chesnut named new Director of Philanthropy at Baptist Health Corbin
- Don't Miss This Issue!
- Four owe over $100,000 in child support
- COVID numbers trending down
- Two charged with Sunday burglary
- Accused of messing with minors
- John Root
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.