In his new book 'Woke Racism,' Columbia Professor John McWhorter compares today's Antiracism to an intolerant religion. Instead, he says, 'I want our race conversations to make sense.'
COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Jim Polzin: Wisconsin football's failure against rival Minnesota 'a disgrace to the program'
- Analysis: Minnesota's offense feasts on Wisconsin's lack of a pass rush
- Wisconsin's punting mix-up stands out among the Badgers' many confusing moves in Minnesota
- Grading the Badgers: Head-scratching decisions cause coaching mark to plummet
- Mark Edwards: Jordan-Hare hex couldn't keep Alabama down
- 'It was such a special night': 10 years later, Bryson Beirne, Wildcats teammates recall upset win
- Notebook: Montana State coaches praise all-Big Sky players, Banks breaks down upcoming opponent's offense
- UNI can't overcome missed opportunities, falls to EWU 19-9 in FCS playoffs
- Lucky to be Alive!
- Wild night on Horse Creek?
- One Juvenile facing charges
- Lily Anne Baird
- Cannon woman arrested for child abuse
- Two indicted for assaulting officers
- Three Knox Countians indicted in Laurel County
- Stolen Breathitt High School Items Recovered
- 2021-2022 preseason All-County women's basketball teams
- Elder Law Guidance Welcomes New Associate Attorney Joshua E. Murray
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.