COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Man wanted for Dec. burglary arrested
- Gov. DeSantis: Biden administration favors Democratic states in funding bridge repairs
- Lady Pirates win All 'A' Regional title
- Specialist-Led Model of Care Can Improve CVD Prevention in Psoriasis
- FDA Approves Rinvoq for Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
- ‘Sanditon,’ ‘Stranger Things,’ ‘The Orville: New Horizons’ & More Favorites Returning in 2022
- VA Study Shows Black Men Twice as Likely to Develop Prostate Cancer as Whites
- COVID weekly numbers
- Four arrested for theft on Calleb’s Creek, two wanted after skipping court
- Bill White
- Christine Robinson
- Mitchell “Mitch” Henson
- Black ice forming, DO NOT TRAVEL!
- Plea agreement entered in kidnapping
- Barbourville man arrested for domestic abuse
- Worth the Risk? After pardon from 19-year sentence, Baker to serve 39.5 years in federal prison
- Male Sports Figure of the Year: Stephen Hibbard
- Negotiations underway in federal meth case
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.