COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Accused of messing with minors
- Daniel Boone National Forest Requests Public Feedback on Trails
- Mark Harmon’s ‘NCIS’ Exit: A Farewell to Gibbs
- Rapid Reaction: Frost says Deontai Williams will play again this year; Martinez's health impacted plan vs. UM
- Hawkeye 10 @ 10: Despite the skeptics, Ferentz sees growth in running game
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Boss Calls 200th Episode ‘Emotional, Life-Changing & Tough to View’
- Eagles fall to Colts
- ‘Batwoman’: Javicia Leslie & Robin Givens Are Gotham’s Coolest Dynamic Duo (VIDEO)
- Crooked Cop Sentenced in Federal Court
- Under the Bridge
- Scalf man charged with sexual abuse
- James Ashton Odell Brown
- Two arrested after children found living in deplorable conditions around needles and drugs
- Lee County Teacher Charged with Strangulation, Assault, & Other Charges
- Sizemore crowned Homecoming Queen
- Don't Miss This Issue!
- Sheriffs Hays Reflects on Pfc Berton McQueen
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.