Miss Katelyn Mackenzie Delk was crowned the 2021 Middlesboro High School Basketball Homecoming Queen by MHS principal Bobby Bennett on Thursday evening. Katelyn is the daughter of Zem and Regina Delk.
- Renovations now complete at Leonz House of Steak & Subs
- Bobcats wrap up spring football
- Noah England going straight from BCHS to UK Pharmacy School
- Bell County recognizes Excellence in Teaching
- Mills retires as winningest coach Pineville girls’ basketball history
- Ralph “Eddie” Suttle, 66
- Golden Ticket bringing movies back to Middlesboro Mall this summer
- Three charged in Claiborne murder to appear in court May 3
- 13th Annual Fish Fest draws crowd to downtown Middlesboro
- Susie (Collins) Bainbridge, 57
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.