COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Beshear says Kentucky's workforce woes require private sector to get 'creative'
- Annaleigh Ashford Belts Out Updated ‘B Positive’ Opening Theme Song (VIDEO)
- Red Report: AD Alberts wonders if Michigan game was 'too big' for officiating crew
- KSP: Corbin woman stabs cousin over sex toy dispute
- ‘The Real World Homecoming: Los Angeles’ Trailer: Will History Repeat Itself? (VIDEO)
- Alvin Kamara named NFC's Offensive Player of the Week
- SCOTUS accepts two cases related to Texas’ S.B. 8; schedules argument for Nov. 1
- ‘Supernatural’: Mark Pellegrino Looks Back on What Could’ve Changed Lucifer
- Crooked Cop Sentenced in Federal Court
- Knox man arrested after multiple attempted Court Square break-ins
- Law enforcement finds car on edge of 50 foot drop
- Chesnut named new Director of Philanthropy at Baptist Health Corbin
- Child found wandering in road; three charged in abuse
- Booneville Man Arrested for Child Porn
- Knox Sheriff Department Continues Fight Against Drug Traffickers
- Four owe over $100,000 in child support
- COVID numbers trending down
- Two charged with Sunday burglary
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.