COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Leach, Lasso, Lang: Viral moment sparks anti-candy corn movement
- Hospital, mobile unit aid families
- Knox Sheriff Department Continues Fight Against Drug Traffickers
- Chinander says his late father would want him 'to be here for the players and for this program'
- Red Report: Rahmir Johnson 'ready to go'; Purdue 'much improved' defensively; former NU WR Spielman retires
- Polls: Biden and Congress hit new lows among voters
- ‘The Wonder Years’ & ‘Home Economics’ Receive Full-Season Orders at ABC
- Drew Brees asked the question all Saints fans were asking in the 4th quarter vs. the Seahawks
- Crooked Cop Sentenced in Federal Court
- Knox man arrested after multiple attempted Court Square break-ins
- Law enforcement finds car on edge of 50 foot drop
- Chesnut named new Director of Philanthropy at Baptist Health Corbin
- Child found wandering in road; three charged in abuse
- Four owe over $100,000 in child support
- Booneville Man Arrested for Child Porn
- COVID numbers trending down
- Two charged with Sunday burglary
- John Root
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.