COVID-19 Coronavirus News
- Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Columnist ‘boosted’!
- Knox vax rate among lowest in Kentucky
- Hospital leaders speak out in wake of COVID-19 surge
- ‘Alarming, but not at all that surprising’ Knox leads country in infection rate
- P.T. Pros treats ARH staff to lunch
- Hospital systems join forces to talk COVID-19
- First Covid vaccine gets full FDA approval
- How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Weekly COVID-19 report
- Valvoline Named a Network Service Provider for Electric Vehicle Maker Arrival
- Lexmark Earns 2022 Military Friendly® Employer Designation
- Clay County Has the Highest Smoking Rate in Kentucky
- Portion of Ky. 1482 to close
- Three Forks Regional Jail Report
- Madison County Marriage License's Week of November 11 - 17, 2021
- Baywatch star Donna D’Errico can’t swim
- ‘General Hospital’: No Plans to Recast Steve Burton’s Role After Vaccine Mandate Firing
- Man found dead in wrecked car
- Big changes for Knox County driver licenses and ID's
- Three arrested for Woolum burglary
- Lily Anne Baird
- Wild night on Horse Creek?
- Three Knox Countians indicted in Laurel County
- One vehicle accident on Ky 149
- Saint Joseph London Recognizes 2021 Physician of the Year; 2021 Advanced Practice Provider of the Year
- Domestic Violence Lands Both Husband and Wife in Jail
- Child predator sting operation
Have you taken the COVID-19 vaccine? If yes, please indicate that you have. If not, please let us know why. Remember, poll votes do not reveal information about your identity. We just receive answers only for statistical purposes. Thank you.