“Take care of your customers!” That’s the familiar message from our family patriarch, J. Frank Nolan Sr. It still echoes throughout our businesses three generations later. While we have grown much from our single newspaper roots, it’s our focus on you, our customer, which defines our mission and vision.
Nolan Group Media now provides local community news, sports, and information services to multiple counties in Eastern Kentucky using both traditional newspapers and today’s best digital technology. Our printing plant still serves local markets, but also meets the needs of Fortune 100 customers who ship literally millions of products around the world. And our commercial sign company expands our customer base with customized high quality products.
So, if you need graphic design work, custom signs, commercial printing, or need to get your message out to any of our markets, please contact us. See what it means to work with professionals who continue to build on nearly 70 years of success by concentrating on one main objective – to take care of you!
- ‘He set the bar so high’: As a player and person, Bart Starr, 85, was greatest Packers had to offer
- Kanye West surprised wife Kim Kardashian West with Celine Dion show
- No Hungry Children This Summer
- John Krasinski's life 'changed' when he went to University
- Packers iconic QB Bart Starr dies at 85
- Kendall Jenner enjoying the single life
- 'Ask Hub Arkush:' Any chance Bears sign Gerald McCoy?
- Skrine, Clinton-Dix happy newcomers to Bears top-rated defense
- Stolen Vehicle Recovered
- Alleged Crook Caught by Constable
- Here's the Dirt on Dumpster Days
- Driving Coach Lawson
- Knox County Correctional Officer Faces Assault Charge
- Not His First Rodeo
- Sizemore introduced as Bell basketball coach
- City cited for numerous deficiencies in audit
- Dollar Tree Takes Root
- Henry Garrison Obituary