“Take care of your customers!” That’s the familiar message from our family patriarch, J. Frank Nolan Sr. It still echoes throughout our businesses three generations later. While we have grown much from our single newspaper roots, it’s our focus on you, our customer, which defines our mission and vision.
Nolan Group Media now provides local community news, sports, and information services to multiple counties in Eastern Kentucky using both traditional newspapers and today’s best digital technology. Our printing plant still serves local markets, but also meets the needs of Fortune 100 customers who ship literally millions of products around the world. And our commercial sign company expands our customer base with customized high quality products.
So, if you need graphic design work, custom signs, commercial printing, or need to get your message out to any of our markets, please contact us. See what it means to work with professionals who continue to build on nearly 70 years of success by concentrating on one main objective – to take care of you!
- Criminal Trespassing arrest
- Attempts to pull knife on deputies
- RECOGNIZING LOCAL ARTISTRY
- Fatal accident on KY. 80
- Tiger softball kicks off season Saturday
- March Fiscal Court Riddled with Many Questions Concerning Tourism and 911 Dispatch
- Board Approved to Purchase New Bus
- Fiscal Court Gives Thanks to Local Media Coverage
- Hepatitis A outbreak reaches Bell County
- Times-Voice - Bobcat Kyle Fraley signs with Alice Lloyd
- Enterprise Editor passes
- Former PCH CFO arrested, faces charges in Tennessee
- Drunk in the courtroom?
- Jim Wilson Obituary
- Bobby Joe Grubb
- Shannon Tries to Fight Police After DUI Arrest
- Local woman arrested south of London
- Clay woman faces wanton endangerment charge