FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) – Governor Andy Beshear said Tuesday he expects to call a special session of the General Assembly within the next 30 days to fund cleanup and repairs due to the disastrous flooding in eastern Kentucky.
- Texas A&M bowls over No. 5 LSU, 38-23
- Adele says fans 'wouldn't have liked' her original Las Vegas show
- Jenna Ortega never asked Christina Ricci for advice
- Sir Elton John will support his kids if they become musicians
- King Charles 'feared the influence of The Crown'
- Sally Manning Frazier
- Carl Michael Howard
- Leslie Melton
- Corbin man charged with rape of child
- Missing teen girl found safe, Barbourville man arrested
- Barbourville man involved in pedestrian fatality: KSP
- Little Blonde Killing Machine
- Clay man crashes in to garage
- Meliyah Carton - Obituary
- Man dies after struck by truck operated by Barbourville man
- Calipari lands Wagner, Sheppard in class of five 'winners'
- Team Work
- Knox man faces federal drug, gun indictment